1) Speaking at your organisations conference? Don’t make these classic mistakes!
For everyone who has ever attended or spoken at a work based conference., and wants to do it better This webinar looks at some key, simple steps you can take to get the most from your time on stage, and how to avoid the “classic” conference speaker mistakes.
Step by step you will learn how to put a “master plan” behind your speech (to increase the chance of its success in motivating others), the power of LESS Powerpoint, which are the most impactful parts of your speech and even how to speak without notes.
Conference speaking like any other business skill can be learnt and improved upon, no matter what level you are right now. This short webinar will show you how to improve sickly and easily.
2) Commercial HR/L&D Business Partnering
Many HR and L&D professionals struggle to gain commercial credibility at the boardroom table. This means that they inevitably become a rather reactive, instead of proactive, function.
Is that what you wanted to do when you selected this career path? I bet not.
If you are tired with trying to justify your value to the senior team and customer group, this webinar will help you. In under an hour we cover –
o Define the commercial value of your practice
o How to add to “bottom line” results
o Gain credibility with senior stakeholders, customers and suppliers
o How to avoid being seen as the “pink and fluffy” department or the”Personnel Police
o How to show true Return on Investment on your activities
3) Asking Great Questions to Build Rapport Faster
Ideal for coaches manager, supervisors or any role or situation where you need to get good quality answers to your questions. The great news is that if you get better rapport with the other person you will get better answers to your questions – AND when you ask better questions the rapport will improve also. This “to the point”, content filled one hour webinar will teach you what rapport really is and how to speed its arrival and effect, how to work with integrity, which questions give you the best responses in the shortest time and how to use these techniques whether in a one to one, coaching, or group situation. Highly practical from the start.
4) How to set up and deliver a conference for your organisation.
In just one hour I will give you some tips and techniques, some simple “hacks” to make the whole process of setting up a conference go more smoothly. I won’t tell you about which microphones to use, nor which AV company to choose, but I will give you simple, clear, actionable points on these most common mistake areas.
- Whats the plan for your overall “success” for the conference and how can you “prove” that this will be time well spent .. or not!
- The best order for the speakers and sections of the conference. When you understand this you will be able to plan in minutes, not weeks.
- Know which parts of the conference to deliver with colleagues, and when to buy in expertise, and how to “leverage” those suppliers to give you more for your investment.
- The conference “no-no’s” – what to avoid doing that makes your conference fail fast!
- The best ways to keep energy high and delegates engaged.
If you are the “go to” person in your organisation for setting up conferences, this webinar will teach you how to make it a lot easier.
5) 15 reasons why training programmes don’t work as well as they should… and what to do about it!
If you have had anything to do with buying, designing, running, selling or delivering a training programme you will know how much work goes into it, and how gratifying it is when all goes well. You will also recognise the flip side, when there have been difficulties and you look back after the programme is finished and try to figure out what didn’t work quite as well as it might. Sometimes there were factors out of your control, sometimes just bad luck, but often you will find yourself wondering what you could have done differently to get a better result.
6) Should you run webinars or stick with Live presentations? This webinar will help you decide…
Someone who had watched one of my webinars recently asked me this question. Which is better, she wanted to know, webinar or Live.
Actually I dont think its as simple as either-or, but I do believe the training landscape is changing fast.
So fast in fact that if you are not using webinars as part of your training provision, I think you are missing a massive point of differentiation for your work. Likewise, if you think that all of your training should be online, you need to understand the massive benefits of live training, done well.
What will we cover in this one hour webinar?
- “The problems with webinars” … if you have attended any webinars, you will identify these. Lets make sure you don’t make the same mistakes.
- “Look at me – look at my slides” … how to best convey information on your webinar.
- “Webinar versus Live?” …. or a better alternative – how about ways to use your webinar to support the live version, and how your live work will help your webinar.
- “To interact, or to tell your story straight?” … some webinars try to get you involved, some talk “at” you .. whats the best mix of these?
- “Those pesky Millennials….” …. Do different generations want different things from their learning? And how do we deliver what everyone needs at the same time?
- “What I REALLY like about Webinars…” … there are a number of benefits to anyone using webinars. Let me share these with you.
- “Let’s start!” … the key areas you should consider before you deliver your first webinar, including the mistakes many people make.
Who is this webinar suitable for?
If you are brand new to webinars, I can definitely help you. If you have some experience, I am confident there will be some fresh thoughts and practical advice here. If you are super-experienced, I’d love to have your input and ideas too.
When it comes down to it, webinars are great to support live training, and live training can support webinars. I’d like to show you how.