How do you want 2017 to be ….. time to decide?
“They” say that the best investment you can ever make, is in yourself.
Announcing the Blue Beetle ILM Level 7 (Masters Level) Diploma in Executive Coaching & Mentoring.
Perfect for senior managers wishing to understand and use coaching in their practice and HR/L&OD professionals who want to gain an additional qualification or who have been tasked with setting up an internal Coaching & Mentoring Framework.
This is an open course so organisations and individuals can book places without the expense and commitment of purchasing a full in-house programme.
- 23 January
- 24 January
- 27 February
- 28 February
- 16 March
Five days in a luxury hotel within the Midlands and payment includes all tuition, supervisory support, training materials, meals and ILM membership fees and awards. You will be supported to complete an assignment and coaching hours after the training days.
The session is completely engaging and interactive, using live case studies to allow you to learn many new and powerful coaching models before you put these theories into practice within the safety of the supportive learning environment.
So what do you get for your investment?
- ILM Membership and full assignment marking for the Award
- 5 days training with practical application of skills and personal feedback (including a CPD Action Plan) on your development by our qualified Facilitators
- Hotel venue, refreshments and lunch. PLUS we have negotiated priority booking rates if you would like to arrange your own overnight accommodation
- Training manual, text books and all support materials
- 6 months Personal Tutor support after the main training days to assist you in producing your assignment and conducting your coaching practice
Working with today’s leading Coaching and Mentoring techniques you will have the opportunity to test your own skills set and develop your approach whilst with us. Specialist elements of the course include
- Coaching for Women In Leadership
- Executive Commercial Performance Enhancement
- Powerfully effective ways to embed a Coaching Culture in your organisation.
- How to design and deliver a Coaching & Mentoring Framework with Evaluation Model.
- How to set up your own commercial coaching consultancy and business if you would like to become a sole practitioner.
This is a serious investment of your time and effort and we want you to succeed. Its important you know what you are committing to up front. The five days you will need to set aside are one level of investment and in addition you will need to find some time to complete the course work and requirements of the ILM.
PLUS! Secure your booking by Friday 23 November and take advantage of these additional bonuses.
- 2 Free personal coaching sessions with one of our qualified Executive Coaches (Usual price £700)
- CD recordings of the key explanations of the coaching tools. Great to summarise whilst driving. (Usual price £75)
- One hour, one to one Skype mentoring session to help you turbocharge your plans as a coach in your organisation, or your new consultancy (Usual price £300)
- Six months of one-hour webinars working through each of the key coaching tools (Worth .. A LOT!)
- A full, free re-mark of your assignment if required to support you in gaining your qualification.
I hope you are as excited by this as we all are. As I said at the start, its a big investment, but, if this is something that helps you get to where you and your organisation want to be in 2017, it might just be the best investment you ever make.
Please let me know if you are interested in this course and what questions I can answer to help you decide.